Sunday 24 August 2008

Saturday's incident


I went back to Basildon yesterday morning.
There was an minor incident that happened which made me feel a bit angry.
There was a lady shouting at me 'For God's sake!' when I was on my way to the bus station.
She was walking behind me & she thought I blocked her way.
I think it's alright if she simply said 'excuse me' & pass through me.
But shouting at people is not polite plus it's not a good way in solving problems.
Maybe I'm overreacting...

When I browsed through my picture folder, there's a photo I took long time ago.
It's a necklace made for my mother's friend in HK.
I took the picture & was supposed to put in on my blog soon.
But I totally forgot about that.
Well, it's another necklace in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails