Monday 1 September 2008

Choc Chip Muffins~


I made some muffins last week.
This was the 1st time to bake muffins.
I shared one with Seiko soon after I baked it.
Again, it was about 10 pm, shouldn't have eaten anything~

As I don't like to eat something sweet, such as white chocolate, caramel...
But I think it's really good as it's not too sweet, so suit my taste.
Then, I was thinking maybe I could replace brioche rolls with muffins as my breakfast.
Well, I'm always lazy, so it's just a thought~
But, I wanna make the muffins with other flavours next time.
I'm thinking of lavender, rose, orange, lemon etc.

Recipe:
100g sugar
100g butter (unsalted)
250g self-raising flour
2 eggs
1 tbsp milk
50g plain chocolate chips

Butter (softened) + sugar, beat until fluffy & smooth.
Add one egg at a time, mix well.
Stir in sifted self-rising flour.
Add milk & stir well.
Add chocolate chips & mix well.
Fill a muffin tray with paper cases, then fill each case approx. 2/3 full.
Bake at 180'C in preheated oven for 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails