Monday 17 November 2008

Lemon Honey Cake



I've been addicted to baking recently although I'm not a big fan of cakes.
I bake cakes or biscuits out of new recipes almost every weekend.
I also bake muffins on Sundays for breakfast...
I'm also feeding my colleagues with the extra muffins so I'll feel less guilty ^__^
At the same time, I'm working on my jewelry for my new website.
I think I'm going to launch it in 1 month time (hopefully)...

I baked this cake in the morning.
My mum asked me to bake some chocolate almond cookies.
But I preferred to bake this as it's nice & easy.
She can't even wait until it cooled & ate almost half of the cake!


Recipe:
100g unsalted butter
200g self-rising flour
2 eggs
40g sugar
4 tbsp honey
2 tbsp lemon juice
40ml milk

Method:
1. Butter (softened) + sugar, beat until smooth.
2. Add eggs & mix well.
3. Add honey & lemon juice, mix well.
4. Add flour & stir well.
5. Add milk into the paste & mix well.
6. Bake at 180'C in a preheated oven for 25-30 min.

2 comments:

  1. May I know how much milk should I add? I don't see any milk in your recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Thanks for pointing out that I've missed to put down the milk. I used 40ml of milk for this recipe.

    Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails